Kick your season off right with our SAN MARCOS SMALL PROGRAM INVITATIONAL in San Marcos, TX! We do it RIGHT! With full light and sound production, your program will be ready to compete in the "big lights" all season long! If you are looking to compete in our Small Gym Sweep, get started HERE! This event will take place on Sunday, November 13th 2016, at Strahan Coliseum on the campus of Texas State University. This competition is designed for all Small Programs (125 or less). This event will also include All-Star Prep, Dance, School, Rec, and Individual Categories.
We can't wait for you to begin your season with us, so be sure to sign up today for this amazing event! See you in San Marcos!!!
Cheer America's sponsorship initiative called Cheer 4 A Purpose partners with local charities at every one of our spectacular events! These organizations make a HUGE impact within the communities they serve!
At our San Marcos DII Invitational on Sunday, November 13th, we are sponsoring the Hays-Caldwell Women's Center! This incredible organization offers free advocacy and housing to women and children that have fallen victim of violence, assault, or abuse.
Please help us support their efforts by bringing the following items to the competition on Sunday...
· Large size diapers (4, 5 and 6)
· New undergarments for women, children and men (all sizes)
· New socks for women and children
· Full sized bottles of shampoo and conditioner
· Feminine Hygiene Products
· Washable tempera paint
The program that makes the most donations will receive
1) The Cheer 4 a Purpose Trophy
2) Recognition at the final award ceremony
3) A social media feature Thank you for helping us "be the change we wish to see" and we look forward to seeing you in San Marcos!
Please register and pay for all teams prior to October 30, 2016
· Cheer Prices above include all Recreation, School and All-Star Teams
· Individuals/Small Groups will be $65 per athlete at participating events (San Marcos, New Orleans, Corpus, Shreveport & San Antonio)
· Deadline for registration materials and payment is 3 weeks prior to the event. Teams registering within 3 weeks of the competition will be charged a $10 late fee per athlete.
· Crossovers will receive a $10 discount on 2nd or more teams
· 3rd Sibling-Family Member will receive 50% off Registration Fees (1st and 2nd athletes are NOT Discounted)
· 3rd Sibling-Family Member Discount may not be combined with the crossover discount
$50 Fee for additional coach (Each team registration includes 2 Free Coach Passes)
Texas State University - Strahan Coliseum
700 Aquarena Springs Drive
San Marcos, TX 78666